My name is Eugene. I am a professional relationship coach, pastor, and licensed mental health counselor (in the State of New York).
People say that you learn more from your failures than from your success. This was true for me regarding relationships. Though as a pastor, I read, studied, and taught about marriage for decades, it was more theory than reality until my 12+ years of marriage came to a crashing end over a decade ago. Through the pain of a divorce, I learned what really works in building a healthy, divorce-proof marriage. And it all starts with a regular relationship/marriage checkup.
My coaching approach to relationship checkup is proven research-based, solution-focused, collaborative, and confidential (for details, click here).
- Pastor and Coach (Relationship, Life, and Spiritual) for over 30 years in Southern California.
- Master of Art in Counseling through John Townsend Institute – Concordia University Irvine.
- Advanced training in Emotionally Focused Therapy.
- Member of Gottman Relationship Checkup.
- Certified Prepare/Enrich Facilitator.
- Certificate of completion – Affairs and Sexual Betrayal.
- Licensed Mental Health Therapist in the State of New York.
Contact me for a 15-minute complimentary consultation to see if a relationship checkup can help build a healthy relationship that can be repair-proof.
Based in New York City, I offer virtual coaching for couples all over the world.
* Though I am a licensed mental health professional in the State of New York, I do NOT provide mental health services through this site. I provide ONLY relationship coaching. For disclosure and disclaimer, please click here.